Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out of retirement??

So I am uber excited....that's right....I used the word uber. That shows how excited I am right now. Why you ask? Well....since I sense some interest, tonight starts my basketball league. I have come out of retirement from basketball leagues and make my triumphant return tonight! Why did I retire in the first place? Well, first off...thanks for being nosey and second...I've been playing in leagues since forever and my body kinda takes a toll during these games. After these games I feel like crap the same night and next morning. SO I decided to take time off from these leagues and just play ball every once in a while. So recently I got the itch to play leagues again so I got myself on a team. Once again I find myself in the lead role as the lead guard....which means..... I go all out like it was senior night or something. I take charges....I go to the rack strong reckless abandon....oh well. I like to think I play like dwayne wade on the court...by that...here's an example


Why on earth william...its just a dumb basketball league? Well...I'm extremely competitive and I hate to lose. I do whatever I can to win. If I lose...I'm an asshole and shut myself out to the world and kick little kids on the way out of the gym.


The one problem I foresee is that I think the rest of my team is crap. No worries though...I have taken worse teams to playoffs and to win leagues. Maybe thats why I have back problems....I keep on carrying the weight of my team on my shoulders...i tell them to hop on bc they;re going to the promise land.

So.....wish me luck...


No comments: